Travel - Motor Vehicles- Do I need a drivers license?

Drivers on South African Roads are obliged to carry a drivers license with photograph that is less than five years old. car Hire Firms will not hire out vehicles unless the nominated drivers can produce a valid South African License or a Valid International Drivers License.

If more than one person in your party will be driving the same hired vehicle such must be declared up front when hiring the vehicle.

If you are involved in a motor accident you will have to produce your license for a traffic officer or South Africans Police Service officer. The same applies at random road blocks set up by authorities around the country from time to time.

Subscribe to our newsletter

Join our newsletter which contains information on accommodation specials, whats happening in South Africa and details on events around the country...

Latest Accommodation

Our Social Media Network

Join our Facebook Fan PageFollow us on TwitterSubscribe to our News Feed

Establishment Owner Login

Selling your establishment

Holiday Homes SA is ideally positioned to assist you with the marketing and sale of your accommodation establishment.

We tailor the package to suit your requirements. These packages can be from advertising only, to price counselling and negotiating the contract of sale, and after sale service.

For a free consultation please contact us.

Why join HHSA? is one of the fastest growing tourism websites in South Africa.

Most of our clients enjoy front page exposure with us on Google.

We only charge an annual subscription fee, which is one of the lowest in the industry and there are no other hidden charges...

You deal directly with your client.

For more good reasons to join, click here.

Cape Town Routes UnlimtedCape Town TourismHermanus

Holiday Homes South Africa © 2018 All rights reserved.
Site managed by raramuridesign